Now with a new feature:
- get the directions that will guide you to your car. This feature will open the Maps app with your location and your car location marked and show the route that you should do if you are going by car, bus or walking.
Apps at AppStoreHQ
This app was developed with two situations in mind:
- people who park in big open parking.
- people who park inside a building.
On an open parking, you can save the geo location and if you have an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4, the app will use the compass feature of the iPhone to show you if you are heading to the right direction.
If you have iPhone 3G, the app will calculate your movement in the park to show an arrow pointing to the direction you are heading. In iPod you will not have this feature, since its geolocation is far less accurate.
In the second case, you don't have to use geolocation, since you are inside a building. You can use all other features without having to wait to get a geo location signal.
- allow GPS position record
- allow voice record
- allow take a photo
- allow take notes
- allow push notification of time remaining (iOS4 only)
You can set a push notification to be alerted when the time expires.
You can choose what information you want to save in each park.
If you are parking inside a building, you don't have to wait for a GPS signal...
This app uses augmented reality to show where your car is related to where you are at this moment.
Works best on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. But even on iPhone 3G, the app will use your deslocation to show an arrow heading to the direction you are moving to.
The version 1.1 now has an option with your location and your car location marked and show the route that you should do if you are going by car, bus or walking
You can save several parks and revisit any old one. It is very useful if you are on a foreign country!